Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hu shi building 4

Oriental Pearl Tower is a TV tower in Shanghai, China. Its location at the tip of Lujiazui in the Pudong district by the side of Huangpu River. the tower began to built in 1991, and was completed in 1994. It is 468 meter, before the Shanghai World Financial Center built it was the tallest building in China. As a person who came from Shanghai, I can tell it is the Symbolic building of Shanghai. The first time I saw this building when I was a 12 years old, My family moved to Shanghai from my hometown. I can't believe there is a building as tall as it. When I stand in front of this building I was so excited, and I thought it would be the tallest building I saw in my life. I like the circular structure design of the two spheres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment