Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Meacham - Blog 16







The Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Growing up in Oklahoma I would always come to OU games and I remember always being amazed by the stadium and it just its overall massive stature. Its design and style really blend well with the campus as a whole as it has somewhat of that Cherokee Gothic feel, but on a more sleeker and modern level. Starting after this next football season its going to be even that much more grand. It’s about to get a $105 million upgrade that will put it up there with one of the best college stadiums in the country. They are filling in the rest of the stadium so that it will be a full coliseum rather than the horseshoe-shape that it has now. I can’t wait for the new renovations to be complete, but I’ll probably have graduated by that time. If that’s the case, I’ll being trying my hardest to make it to as many home games as possible.


1 comment:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete