Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tow - Blog 9



This is the Sam Noble History Museum located in Norman, OK. I have many fond memories about this building because my grandparents took me here two or three times as a child and I remember those visits to this day. This past Spring, I visited the museum as part of a class assignment and found that many of the exhibits I remembered were significantly unchanged. There were a few new additions that I noticed, but overall the museum didn't seem to change much from what I remembered.  As for the architecture, I'm not sure how to feel about all the different colors being used on the exterior of the building. I know I like the inside of the building just fine, but the exterior leaves me wanting more. The big black box in the sky, for example, is something that I feel detracts from the building, but then again it does give it a unique sight to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment