Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Indihar blog-15

This is 1701 E Jenkins Dr.
This is the first building that I ever lived in on my own. After high school I moved in the dorms then a sorority house. The summer before my junior year I lived in this house for a month by myself and then 2 more months with my friend before moving into my permanent house for the school year.

I just remember the first couple nights in the house myself  realizing this was the start to adult hood. No more rules of how I decided to live. It was thrilling and scary at the same time.

This house also means a lot to me because it was my tail gate area for football season for four years. My friend’s parents owned the house and rented it to college students, but were huge Sooner fans. Every football game they have huge tailgates with great food and spirit. 


Sadly the house is owned by OU and every year it is threaten to be torn down to build parking lots. Which I believe would be a waste because even though it is close to campus it isn’t that close to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment