Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Indihar Blog-13

This is Home 


This is the house were I grew up. Apparently as a child I called it a banana split because half the house if that awful yellow color.

 don't mind buddy in the picture he likes to think he's a moed him and his friends were architects and added on the yellow portion of the house. He added a 4-car garage and apartment above it that included one bedroom, bath, living room, and bar.

                       The back yard
 don't mind buddy in the picture he likes to                 think he's a model

 Then the back of the house he tore down the walls extended it 8 feet and adding a bunch of windows. So yeay more yellow!

Even though the design of the house probably would never win any awards and any architect that enters the house would be baffled by the design layouts my dad created, but to me it will always be my home. The real beauty of the house is where the property sits. It is a lake house on Eagle Mountain lake. 



I have so many memories in this house I know the day my parents decide to move will be a very emotional day.

No comments:

Post a Comment