Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hu shi building 5

This is Peace Hotel on The Bund in Shanghai. There is two part of it, The north building and the south building. It also is one of the oldest hotel in Shanghai. It was built by Sir Victor Sassoon, who's family dominated Shanghai business and real estate in the early 20th century. It was completed 1929, and occupied 4617 square meters, with a floor space of 36,317 square meters. However I don't like this building at all, though it is the first expensive place my family took me to dinner. The color of the building is dark and unimaginative. The dark green roof is the worst part of the building which looks incompatible with the building. The feeling of me when I saw this building is I will not pay lots of money to live in this hotel, no matter how beautiful it looks inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment