Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Indihar Blog-12

This is a picture of Northwest High School Football Stadium. Growing up in Texas we live up to our stereotype of Football being like a second religion. I can't imagine my high school experience with out football. Whats funny about that is that my high school football team wasn't even that good. Theres something about football that brings people together. There may have been different cliques in our school and people who didn't get along, but we all agreed on one thing and that was school spirit. Go Texans! 


Every time I drive past the stadium I recall memories from high school of rushing the field after winning a game, walking across the field for home coming court, cheering through rain, and recalling all the elaborate themes we came up with to show our spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment