Monday, June 22, 2015

Eaton Blog - 8



Aah...my childhood church, so many memories here. Ex-girlfriends, fights, handwork, perseverance. I can remember the groundbreaking ceremony in 2005, there was the pavement and the white tents where the shovels broke ground on the church. We all have a vision and that vision was "dedicated to making whole people in a broken world." How could I ever forget it? The architecture of the church was simple, metal tin structure with glass windows at certain locations of the church. I know this is cliche to say, but if these walls could talk? Man I tell you anyways, this was one of the hardest buildings for me to leave when I left Houston. So much of my childhood, who I truly am is here. If you're looking for me, there is where you'll find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment